YWCA Encore is a FREE 8 week exercise and information program designed specifically for women who have experienced breast cancer at any time in their life. In line with latest research, the program targets the side effects of surgery and treatment through mobility, stretching, aerobic and resistance exercise.
The program will:
- Improve mobility and flexibility in the upper body
- Improve general fitness, health and well being
- Boost body image and self esteem
- Help to restore a sense of control
- Relieve discomfort associated with surgery and treatment
- Reduce the potential risks of Lymphoedema
- Assist in the management of Lymphoedema
The program incorporates Hydrotherapy and land based exercises and provides the opportunity for women to connect with other women who share a similar experience.
The YWCA Encore program is held at various locations across the Perth metropolitan area as well as at Albany, Geraldton and Bunbury.
Click on Events for details of upcoming programs. Entry to the programs is via enrollment only.
For further details or to enrol please contact our program coordinator on 08 9440 3501 OR email email@example.com